- ATTENDANCE - Traffic is difficult for everybody in the city. Please make the necessary arrangements so your child arrives to school before 7:55 am.
- BLOGS – we remind all parents and students to check the blogs every Monday (preferably) in order to be informed of the week’s content.
- HOMEWORK CALENDAR – is a very useful tool to keep track of homework, quizzes and tests, etc. The homework calendar is located within every blog.
- ENGRADEPRO – check accounts frequently to monitor progress
- COMMUNICATION - If there is an issue that you wish to discuss regarding the blogs, the homework calendar, and/or Engrade, please send an email to Ms. Gloria (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- STUDENT ABSENCES - If your child is sick, please send an email to Ms. Gloria so she can excuse your child and inform all teachers.
- LEVELING EXAMS - Students who scored below 70% during the II quarter, will need to take leveling exams on January 24 - 26.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Tuesday, January 16 - Thursday, January 18 - Mr. Robert Beach's visit
- Wednesday, January 17 - field trip for grade 6 and 7 (8:30 - 11:00)
- Friday, January 19 - Bake Sale by the Junior class
- January 24 - 26 - Leveling exams